justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

WHEN WE LOSE SIGHT OF THINGS

some of my friends asked me what happened to my blog.

yes i momentarily deleted it because i felt tired.

it consisted of memories which i wish to forget.

the past year has been painful for me...emotionally. i've always asked god on why he has to put me through this.

i've experienced so-called friends turning against me. knew someone my age who passed away for no reason. went through a lot of soul searching and such.

frankly, never ever felt so exposed and betrayed before.

but seriously speaking........i found peace in tonight's mass.

as much as some people might detest or hate me, i've come to a point of no longer harbouring similar thoughts as them, because i don't want to stoop to their level.

and frankly.. hating someone is such a waste of time. waste of energy.

i just wish people will be more honest with others....and more so with themselves.

sure..the world we live in is a big scary place.........full of people whom we cannot trust.

but what kind of life would you want to live....esp when the life you lead is so filled with secrets and lies?

well... as much as i feel bad about certain things which i failed to do as a friend or as a sister..........i guess there's only so much i can do.

i'm only human afterall. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home