justagirl's ramblings.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

FRILLY PRETTY THINGS IN LIFE

yeah. i was feeling down since the weekend because of one silly sms from that someone.

yeah everyone's telling me to forget about that someone.

even my little head is telling me "wake up woman, stop thinking about him and move on."

the head can shout 10 thousand reasons of why i shouldn't care, but of course, i'm not the sort to turn my back on anyone la. guess i was brought up to believe that no matter how badly people treat you, you shouldn't do it back to them.

of course..i'm no angel, there were times i did bad stuff to others consciously or unconsciously... but as much as possible, of coz i will minimize that bad side la.

but anyway back to the story.

before this blog turns into some video blog instead ha ha. (pardon the multi-posting of the music videos..but i really loved those songs and sometimes music does all the talking for you :), all i wanna say is

i do feel happier now.

yeah mood swing la.

first i was down, now i'm feeling happy.

perhaps buying a new phone helped,
perhaps more sleep helped,
perhaps having fab friends around me helped.

but ultimately thank god la. i used to be so emo about such issues and will get bogged down for months or weeks or even years. at least now, it gets easier for me to get over my down side and be happier.

i guess even when the whole world seems to be up against you or all the odds are against you (ok la i'm overdramatising this, but heck, just indulge me heh); all these doesn't matter when you love yourself enough not to be bogged down.

or at least have trust or have a faith in something.

it could be faith in your family,

faith in your friends,

faith that there is some goodness in this world,

faith that god will help you,

faith that things will get better because you are strong enough to handle it.

so i suppose i cannot change who i am.

the brash, frank , forthcoming person that i am because those are the qualities that made me survive those really trying times.

perhaps those trying times brought out all those negativity like

my sarcasm. my temper. my mood swing.

but anywayz.. ha ha have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home