justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

LAST DAY REFLECTIONS

yeah finally it's going to be 2007 tomorrow.

isn't it exciting? heh

well... it's time for me to do one of those closure entries where i am supposed to say how wonderful this year is.

frankly..it is.

if 2005 was the year i suffered and wept and had to tolerate a lot of shit from many people, 2006 is the year i renewed myself, let go of people and things who were hurtful to me and yet strengthened my friendship with those who deserved my love and attention.

it also marked the year i started in my career and feeling happy at my personal growth as a person, mentor and friend.

it is also the year i partied very hard and worked very hard.

perhaps 2007 will see less of the partying as i continue to do better at my work and of course take on more responsibilities.

if 2005 was the year i met dear sue, 2006 is the year i met evy and became a stronger person :)

thanks babes.

love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home