justagirl's ramblings.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

MEMORY BLISS AND TOUCH BASE WITH THE PAST

The past presents what we were and reminds us of mistakes that we should never make again.

I used to be a fan of the past. but always looking back will cause you to crash as you step forward in the future.

Ya true, you're always looking back to check on the blindspot in your life while driving forward.

But hello.... sometimes just having the faith to turn the back on the past gives you the energy to live for yourself.

This year, someone in my past keeps popping by in my life and in some way i hope the person can make a closure and move on with his life.

It's not that i disregard what had happened in the past, but sometimes, the best way you could ever respect me is...let me lead my own life.

Don't bother me when I already told you not to.

Then again...speaking of the past, really looked back in the school days with a couple of friends online.... with such bliss.

oh well..this is just some thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home