justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LETTING GO

today as i was clearing my stuff, came across stuff from the year 1999 to 2006......letters from old friends, current friends, friends whom i was close to at one point or another....or yearbooks of yesteryears at university, jc.

then came across photos of former good friends, current good friends...what i was like and how i developed over the years.

ups and downs. happiness and tears...all smeared across those diaries of mine.

yeah suddenly i'm feeling so introspective about things.

and a sudden inner peace finally.....where i can finally clear the debris of my life and move on with a clearer vision and a fresh start.

and somehow, unlike the past where i grew ashamed of my imperfection and insecurities.....now i just feel as if i can spread my wings and fly.


sure..i might have many chips on my shoulders and emotional scars all over the place and maybe a jaded eye sight...but something within me glows. :) [yes i know i sound cheesy haha..]

and yes...i'll continue with this life journey with a greater fight.... a fight to be happy and loved. and to love of course.

muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home