justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

EVER FELT THAT

have you ever felt that despite the best of your intentions..people never received it the way you wanted?

like...you meant well when you give advice, and yet they see it as you being pushy and smart alecky?

or when you want to shower your concern on a friend or someone, and yet that person still see you as an unconcerned person?

or when all you wanted to do is just pass a mere comment...and yet people view it as you being a stubborn nut with just one point of view?

perhaps i was wrong to assume that if i treat people well, they will return the favour, or when i treat them xx the least they could do is this.

yes i was wrong to assume that.

i guess i'm never one who is able to express my feelings effectively to those around me.

perhaps it's because i was a loner since young. or relatively left on my own while my parents were busy working.

perhaps it's time for me to go back to the days when i generally kept to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home