justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Babel

I was in one of those moods which strongly craved for solitude, alone time with me, myself and my depressed thoughts. i headed down town to eat dinner on my own at this nice little corner...where there're not many people.

i bought a movie ticket for myself. walked around and read a book.

this movie is fantastic. i don't know about you, but i can feel the utmost sadness and emptiness depicted in the movie. it's just saying, sure all of us are in a shrinking world, but is this world really smaller ...or simply even more empty?

i relate it back to my life and i realise that if i were to disappear for a day, only a few people will notice.

if i were to disappear for a week..only a handful.

yeah i know. i sound suicidal..but no i'm totally not :p

just some thoughts.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home