justagirl's ramblings.

Monday, February 19, 2007

SOME HOLIDAY THOUGHTS

yeah it's that time of the year when chinese new year beakons. somehow, it feels quieter and lonelier this year, with my favourite aunt away and my good friends overseas, one cannot help but do more reflection when there's peace and quiet.

i'm glad for this solitude la.

on one hand, i love crowds and the rush of the andrenalin....when one gets to know people, mingle in the crowd....amidst some house/techno/jazz music...in the lingering quiet light.

then again, despite enjoying the moments of bonding and entertaining my friends, i sometimes wish to be left alone.

yeah left alone with me, myself and my thoughts.

and yes..some thoughts did come to mind.

- bad things happen, good things happen, they all happen for a good reason...all in god's plan and timing.

- perfection is not the way to live life. it's riding the imperfection and making the most of things.

- live life fearlessly....listen to your instincts even though it goes against the goodness of your heart.

- don't regret what went wrong, be grateful that you already know the problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home