justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fatigue

yes.

i am feeling extremely exhausted.

to the point that i am really stretched very thin and really really tired.

somehow.. i have been getting the same message from different people

" you got to think for yourself"

i guess it doesn't help that since young i'm made to think for others....care for my family.. care for my friends... care for my students.

sometimes i wonder if this caring nature of mind is taking a toll on my own personality. or rather is it consuming me too much to the point that i no longer have goals for myself?

perhaps it's a tough balance..given that i do see myself as a caretaker of others. the emotional pillar. the one who is supposed to be sensible.

yet i guess i can never ran away from the very idea that i really need to take care of myself...if not no one would. and when that happens..it'll be scary.

yes...just some rambling from a grouchy tired woman who obviously needs more sleep to function.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home