justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Signs

just today i received some sad news from a friend. i was shocked at the relevation.

it's perhaps god's way of telling me that it's time to move on and say hello to a new phase of my life.

i've always loved moving onto another journey, but trapped together with the rebellious maverick who loves spontaneous changes is an old lady who is still tied to her sentimental strings to people and things of the past.

i feel so much older now. grown up a lot in my twenties...and when i look back at the person i was five years ago.....i've become so different.

like the other day when the ex spoke to me on msn......it felt super weird. and i even wondered why did i even fancy him in the first place.

perhaps the past me loved him deeply..but tt person has died and in her place is a more evolved version.

maybe that's what biologists always claim.

the natural selection. haha. except that in this case it's a warped version. i've mutated to a completely different person.

in a way.....i'm glad i did not succumb to the pressures of wedding bells or ticking biological clock because.....it'll be quite scary to see how i cope now committing to things that the past me loved....and how the present me can accept such commitments made when i was so young.

don't get me wrong. i am not feeling emo or upset or jaded.

it's a strange sense of detachment.........such that........... things don't bother me anymore.

i just live, breathe, love, get hurt, be loved, embrace, let go, learn, give, take............in the way god wants me to learn from a journey we call life.

ya..... finally...... i found the answers my inner soul so wanted to know from god.

and that is..... have faith and let god do the rest.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger askgreg said…

    You've grown as a person. Keep it up.

    Your life is how you choose it to be.

    Though with your notion of natural selection, it's in reference to the various of aspects of you who make way to give you growth right?

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger justagirl said…

    yeah i suppose. just that i guess instead of resisting the forces of nature..might as well go with the flow sometimes thanks for dropping by my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home