justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WASN'T IT JUST YESTERDAY?

Before you move on to read my entries, pardon me if i've been talking too much about school and the kids in general, since i don't really have much a life, other than working, going home, going to church, and occasionally meet up with close friends. So there you have it, you've been warned.

Just thinking about how funny it is...to mentor a class which reminds me so much about my own class way back in jc.

The personalities.

The clowns.

The quiet ones.

The people who bond the class together.

The casual jokes.

The tough times of keeping to deadlines.

The naggings.

The praises.

The ups and downs.

Basically... it felt like almost yesterday... was telling it to my two jc classmates on msn, yen and boon. I don't know, i suppose boon said it when he said that we had a fantastic class. I feel blessed by that, and hopefully my form class will find that identity in them as well.

it's just strange, revisiting one's emotions, thoughts, feelings, fears, blessings all over again... the only difference is...i'm now the observer and not the participant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home