justagirl's ramblings.

Monday, July 10, 2006

learning to say no

sometimes in life, we goto be mean and be selfish.

i've learnt this the hard way though...

never knew how to say no because i knew how hurtful rejections can be.

then again, after going through instances where i was backstabbed, taken advantage of, taken for a ride, or just taken for granted........

i just feel..enough is enough.

no shall be my creed for the times i want to display my displeasure or simply...disagreement to something.

yes.

i am in the selfish mode.

i just want to take care of myself and take care of my family, and perhaps, occasionally do a rain check with my friends.

but other than that, i don't have an ounce of emotional energy left of putting myself in other people's shoes.

sometimes when one does that...one tends to forget to get back into one's shoes and be oneself again.

sigh. yeah.

contrary to my seemingly forthcoming and frank nature.........i do hold back quite a lot of punches...then i get punched inside out instead.

so my new motto of the month is.

put myself first and be honest with my feelings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home