justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

seeking the other side of life

being a born workaholic, l simply let my life revolve around work, rather than let work revolve around my life.

so the year 2006 seeks to discover my own life. my identity. who i am. what i can learn as a person.

therefore i went to undertake some plans. heh

the fitness programme.

the volunteering programme

being more in touch with my sprituality programme.

basically it's a me-first approach for now...until i discover who i am truly once again.

being single can be liberating as you somehow realise you have so much time on your hands and that suddenly, you only have to answer to yourself.

it can be liberating or lonely....but of course that depends on the person.

it's normal to feel lonely and lost for a while...which is why i'm glad my workload is increasing, my social circle is widening, my exposure to life as whole simply blossomed.

in a sick way..i suppose it really feels good to be selfish for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home