justagirl's ramblings.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

DREAMS

hmmm got inspired by my friend joe's bloggie series about his dreams in life :)

before i get too caught up with working, working, sleeping, eating...etc

guess i shall just do a mental and some form of finger aerobics to note down the things i really want to do in life.

If i have the money/opportunity........

1) I would sell the current flat...and move my whole family to a much nicer, better place. :)

2) i would want to work in a bank one day.....yeah that's a dream in a pipeline :)

3) would want to study forever...i just love learning.......guess that's what i love about my job. every day i'm learning something new, about the kids, about my work...about life in general.

4) perhaps sponsor my sisters to their dream courses and groom them to the next step of their life full time :)

5) travel a fair bit.....:) yeah i need the break soon.

6) If possible...hmm get married to a nice guy and have kids!! ha ha of course i'm not desperate la... even if i can't get married ...it's fine with me, i'm already married to my work place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home