justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

TRIALS AND SUFFERINGS

just an encouragement note to all those who feel very tired, dragged down by whatever is bothering them. no matter how small or big your problem is.... it's still suffering...... whether on your pockets or your hearts..it sure sucks the life out of you.

i was chatting with my friend colin about being strong in times of trial. and in a way i myself am going through certain trials. of course it's too personal to share on an online platform, but if you are my close friend, you will surely know it.

but anyway whenever i feel down about something or am troubled from my problems...

i always turn to these sources

1) god
2) the bible
3) my friends/family
4) listening to my ipod and get carried away from this world for a while
5) throw myself at work.
6) worry about other people so i won't be too preoccupied with myself
7) exercise

yeah. they are my emotional blankets...where i can hide away from my problems..or at least momentarily get over those emotional urges.

sigh.

yeah it is painful in those moments. but because you yourself are your worst enemy, or you know yourself best...you should also know how you can relieve stress for a while...to get away from the problems.

sure most problems don't go away...and i'm not asking you to indulge in self denial..but frankly speaking..since worrying will never ever chase those problems away...it'll be best to at least stay positive until the storm is over.

chill friends.

thank god for friends like evy, dawn, sue, sanjay, colin, jonathan, the bryans, eunice, sophie and more!!

i feel so blessed already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home