justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

my eggs are crying for help

ha ha. yes my clock is ticking as we speak.... another egg in me probably rotted and died :p

i don't know. i guess being a woman really sucks sometimes. you just cannot decide what you really want.

my married friends envy me for my swinging partying hard type of lifestyle, but i envy them for their stable relationship where they have a loving husband, and in some cases, a cute little child to play with.

yeah i guess it must be the movie. kindda reminded me how much i loved kids.

of course i'll not get married for the sake of it...sigh have seen how some marriages died or become so messy that sometimes it's not worth starting it :p

so in the meantime...keeping my options open.

and who knows i might not get married in the end.

i may end up adopting some kid in cambodia or the cameroon :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home