justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

looking things from the brighter side

this has been a rather traumatic week for me.

i feel so torned..emotionally, physically and mentally.

let me do a quick recap

monday was a day where i missed that someone..whom i know ......gives me a paradoxical relationship...makes me happy yet could make me very sad.

then tuesday was a weird day where everyone was trying to look for me in vain...then i received notice that my uncle who was dying from lung cancer... has finally passed on. somehow i felt happy la...that he has found the peace he wanted...and that he has found God, oddly through his neighbour..even though his siblings and their kids have already converted decades ago.

wednesday was madness...as i sorted out a lot of loose ends and had to attend a pretty long workshop...THEN meet an old friend who's off to washington.

thursday... was another mad day where i was trying to tighten more loose ends...worked non-stop and then went out for dinner.

finally friday............ where i had to go through lots of lessons........lost my cool and temper. tried to chill out end up losing my handphone YET AGAIN THIS YEAR.

but strangely this time round..i reacted mildly compared to the previous time.

i just told myself... at least i didn't lose my ipod or my wallet.

i didn't lose my friends or my immediate family.

i didn't lose my job or my health.

i didn't lose my humanity or intelligence

i didn't lose much actually.

somehow..when you are being pushed to the edge so many times... even though you get cut non-stop in every way...or even worse...cut and cut on the same spot...you learn to become stronger and more appreciative of what has to come.

i'm quite happy that at the very least...i've learnt to be positive despite everything that happened.

just glad to have friends who asked if i was ok...who didn't judge me when i was downcast.....illogical........emo-ing.......unreasonable..........demanding........exhausted.

they just simply listened and listened.

perhaps there is truly a reason why things happen the way they did.

perhaps it's god's will afterall.

perhaps one day i will finally find peace with god..the way my uncle did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home