justagirl's ramblings.

Monday, February 25, 2008

IT'S STRANGE BUT TRUE

it's strange but true that....

happiness is actually easy to find.

it comes in spurts and when you least expect it to find, it's there.

ya. i know the emo monster has temporarily disappeared. and somehow while riding on someone's bike today, i felt happy.

ya the company helped. but it was more of how actually...i suddenly realised my life isn't so bad afterall.

it's all about perception i guess as someone once tried to put across to me.

it's hard indeed.

this is how i'm feeling. ya the updated remix of one of my favourite techno songs haha.



it's quite funny how long ago i felt like this.

perhaps 10 years ago?

when little things mattered to me.

now i'm more grounded and know that sometimes the ground beneath me might shamble and fall apart.

it's strange but true but in an odd sense...it took me 27 years to realise.... sometimes... being happy isn't a state or have prerequisites or even an outcome or an initial condition to begin with.

it is just there in front of you and it's up to you to see that it exist. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home