justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

RHYTHM IS THE DANCER

heh yes my ah lian mode is out yet again on a boring wednesday night.

ay the stupid period is zapping the life out of me and feeling rather burnt out by the whole term.

just thinking of things on the whole.

in a way...i'm very tired at work.........feeling drained by the responsibilities and what is to come in the later part of the year.

somehow, i need a fresh start next year...yet i don't know where my path leads to.

there are a lot of push and pull factors to consider.

of course my priorities is taking care and protecting my family.

my dad is getting on the years...while my sisters are still young...with one who will fly soon in university in 2 years time.

*stressed*

i need to think about their future. and ya of course i need to think about my own happiness...but what is my own happiness when the very ones who are dear to me are suffering then?

perhaps there's a crusade in me who seeks to save everyone.

perhaps i should save myself first.

sigh decisions...decisions.......

looking forward to the restful phuket in june where i can finally reflect in my bikini and with close friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home