justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HA HA HA

yeah i need a vacation.

i need a break

i need a new job? nay not just yet lah.

i was just reading one of my friends' blogs..about how sweet her students were to her.

it brought a smile on my face......as it made me recall my initial months of teaching, where i stumbled a lot, made so many mistakes, stepped on so many people's toes... had dramatic moments....had students being nice to me. some showing their disdain openly.

yeah

it only seemed like yesterday when i stepped into that school with bushy tail and wide-eyed.

it only seemed as if those kids were merely sec 1.

yet, i feel as if i've aged so much.........

and in a nice way, i feel so blessed for having nice students.

i suppose yes, this may not be the most respected job or coveted one in today's society, but it surely makes my day when I see the sparkle in their eyes, when they win something, or get into the cca that they want.

it's the little things that matter eventually.

yeah, i'm a poor idealist.......... i can never be the money grabbing media mogul or the crazy money-making machine.

i just want live my ideal.

and hopefully my kids can find theirs too in this wretchedly pragmatic society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home