justagirl's ramblings.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

THE AUNTIE, BLUE INK AND MORE

yes the auntie in me has resurfaced. (auntie as in housewife or homemaker).

yeah the holidays have an effect on me. i stay at home longer than i should.

and when that happens, i get more disgusted with the sloppy state of my room especially.

so it's time to get organised.

out with the nonsense, rubbish and useless stuff.......

and erm in with neatness, organisation and cleaner room.

it sure was a good workout. i spent about four hours cleaning up my room. sigh~

after that, i took out the stamp kit which i've bought earlier in the day so that it'll make my work easier.

i felt damn "auntie" doing so. making sure everything's pretty and clean and neat.

actually it's quite addictive. i was even thinking of how to buy shelves to neaten the living room. or even buy some cleaning agents with my sister...so tat we can give the kitchen a nice big scrub.

yeeks.

does it spell something beneath the surface?

that i actually am trying to settle my life?

yeah perhaps. and in the midst of putting the words that i wanted in the stamp, which comes with some ink, little rubbery alphabet letters that you can rearrange on the plate.... i got smudged with the inky blue ink.

hell.. i was even thinking of getting the date stamp. and even heading down to ikea to see how i can beautify my home. hahaha

oh no. this is bad.

as much as this makes me sound like a desperate housewife (without the kinky factor), i just love cleaning up my room.

it makes me feel so refreshed...and psychologically my mind feels renewed by the new ambience (yah i have a habit of rearranging the furniture such as my study desk once in a while.)

hmmm what's next?

curtains?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home