justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

WHY LIFE IS GOOD

yes.

i am happy.

i'm not saying i'm happy just to assure myself that i should be happy.

rather, it's quite strange that i am happy despite the fact that work can get crazy, i'm single and i do have many bills to pay.

i was just chilling out at home today after a night out with the girls....and somehow i feel quite satisfied with my carefree life for the moment.

1) my dad and sisters love me and are concerned about me. yeah god has given me a wonderful bunch of family members.

2) An uncle who still cares for me...ever since he took care of me when i was a baby. it's assuring to know a person believes in you unconditionally. i guess that's what money cannot buy and what true happiness is.

3)I have a wonderful job, a wonderful boss and a wonderful bunch of kids to nurture.

4) I am surrounded by fabulous friends who never failed to care for me, pick me up when i'm down and who know how to party with me. :)

5) I'm blessed with certain gifts which has made me life easier.

6) I have a god who cares for me and blesses me with the above examples.

i guess in a strange way, i just want to continue the way i am now. life seems blissful or rather perhaps i'm more easily contented after tackling with all those horrid storms.

perhaps contentment is not a bad thing afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home