justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

10 things i'm grateful for in 2006

ha ha yes the countdown continues i shall just begin with this series.

1) Friends esp E, whom I just got to know this year, she's been really a fab friend, really great fun hanging out with her and yet she makes me feel at ease hee. Love friends like Dawn, Sue, Grace, Sanjay, Eunice K., Colin, Joe, the Bryans, Jonathan, Niki,Alice, Benny, CM etc... you guys really know how to light up my life ;)

2) My family who have been tolerating my idiosyncracies even since i was born. i could never ask for a better family seriously, one which knows how to exhibit warmth and love so much more openly than a typical sg family. Fab Dad and sisters who really care about me even during my bitch days heh.

3) God. God will always be number one, even though on this list he's 3...more of a afterthought, he's always been the almighty one taking care of me and my family and friends who believe in him :)

4) Discovering my love for teaching and falling more deeply in it. Ya i was lucky to get to know a nice bunch of kids whom i learnt a lot from.

5) Great workplace. well i can never ask for a better bunch of colleagues. heh

6) I fell in love with rollerblading. yeah there's something goto do with wheels that seriously make me feel happy. :)

7) Peace at last. well resolved a lot of drama and issues this year. In a strange way, i feel like i've been released.

8) Growth as a person. i've never felt so comfortable in my own skin before... thank god for this.

9) Dramatic experiences that made me realise what's truly important and what i really want out of this world :)

10) Changes and opportunities to shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home