justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

AMBITION AND SOME WORD ON HAPPINESS

the year 2007 has been quite crazy busy for me. The past five months, i felt so stretched mentally, physically and emotionally, although at times i do feel that i'm on the verge of burnt out, after some soulful reflection and a quick look back at myself at times... i felt incredibly renewed and pensive.

the learning process is always exciting when you're dealing with human beings, especially youngsters who are the diamond in the rough. ha ha

i also revisited some of my approaches towards training people and personal beliefs.

new friendships were forged, while old ones were renewed.

yeah i don't see myself doing what i'm currently doing for the rest of my life, definitely not the type who will do this for 10 years... 8 years..or 5 years, maybe 3-4 years.

i love my job, but sometimes i wonder if it'll allow me to reach for the stars and skies...

money isn't the issue.

it's more about expanding my horizons and personal development.

ya i'm not making sense now..

just in the process of discovering for myself what exactly do i want to do

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home