justagirl's ramblings.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE PAST SUBSTANCE

there are many occasions when i stop and think about what had happened to me in the past and then shed a tear.

true the past is something that has already happened and the least we can do for ourselves is just to simply let it go. but is it really so simple as that?

sometimes i think life deals with people with a harsh card.

those of us who start out with a relatively happier childhood and youth will tend to do better in life than those of us who struggle with childhood traumas and painful teenhood while grappling with the pains of growing up.

sometimes i wonder if i am indeed overcompensating with my adulthood now...by behaving childishly at times..for the very times i was forced to deal with adult issues with my little teenaged or child-like hands.

one dear friend told me perhaps it's all these bitter experiences that made me who i am and what made me a better person.

but is it really all worth it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home