justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

LA LA LA IT'S THE LONG WEEKEND

rambling thoughts seem quite fluid in the days of long weekend. heh.

yes, here i am lazing around when work is piling up and screaming for my attention.

yesh.

i am bored.

super duper bored.

super super duper duper bored.

it's time to take up a new hobby, other than the usual few which i find interest in to begin with.

hmm swimming? ha ha. it's quite funny because the plan to learn swimming started five years ago, look at my wonderful track record of procrastinating a simple task such as dipping myself into the water?

hmm wakeboarding? nay, if i cannot even swim, i can forget about going onto a board.

diving? nay. i cannot even float, much less submerge myself into the water?

back to the gym? yeah probably will find myself one nice gym to work my ass at. spotted one nice gym at town...but might be a little too pricey. so see how it goes. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home