justagirl's ramblings.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NIGHTS OF DEEP WISHES

this is the week of work again, where i will be meeting the kids to tie up the loose ends.

sigh.

i just weighed myself.

i've gained weight

strangely i do not feel unhappy, in fact, it's just great that it's a wake up call to start exercising yet again.

i guess i must have been happy at my present job to even gain weight.

ah well..let's talk about other weighty issues.

I was just beginning to think about why i'm not getting things done in my life.

1) I care too much about other people?
2) I am too lazy to do anything about it?
3) Perhaps this is just not the right time to step up the dream wagon.

the main thing is do i really know what i want out of life.

or am i merely fumbling around while others have already have set their sights on their piece of cake?

drats.

I hate to admit it, but i hate losing out.

i'm a sore loser (but who isn't?)
I suppose perhaps i ought to step up my game a little and be a little more patient in my game plan.

instead of going in and out of different games, i should stick to one game plan and see how it goes.

risk taking takes time.

and courage

and less weight.

yes. time to go running and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home