justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

perhaps the world dislikes strong women

feminism.

it's a dead issue because even women are biased against women.

women who are too independent, headstrong, opinionated, capable, assertive...etc are seen to have unattractive qualities.

and unfortunately i have most of these qualities.

i suppose if i were to change my sexual orientation, there wouldn't be such a problem in the first place. but too bad, i'm a straight lady.

i guess for those of you who know me well.............do know certain facts about my life story and the hard knocks i had to endure now and then.

it's not that i want to be assertive, independent, problem-solver.......i guess such a quality was ingrained in me when i had to survive those circumstances.

it's truly difficult and will be.........

anyway...in the meantime, i figure that i have to get more "me" time. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home