justagirl's ramblings.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A LAZY THURSDAY AFTERNOON

hurray. finally some break time for me.

met up with one of my closest friends, eunice k :)

we basically did the gf thing la... chatted, ranted, confided, reflected, praised, advised, and basically had fun :)

i guess one learning point she told today was "god put us together for a reason, so that we can encourage each other..."

yeah indeed.

i guess when we're going through our own problems, we become super self-centered and often think that the world should revolve around us and our problems.

i'm glad for one thing is that i have good friends around me.

eunice -> for her optimism and ability to give others the benefit of the doubt, faith in god.

evy -> for her strength and empathy, frankly i doubt any one else can tahan my ranting and whining more than she does. :)

dawn -> for her big and generous heart in caring for her family and friends.

sanjay -> for his ability to "hug" you or not make one feel like an odd ball.

sue -> my dear sister who truly cares and listens when i feel really down. always keeping a raincheck on me.

grace -> for her great company, positive attitude and wonderful company :)

bryan ho -> for his fun company.... maturity for his age, his ability to think beyond the surface.

jonathan -> his ability to listen and advise stubborn ol' me on many things i fail to see.


ok the list goes on, i do have more friends beyond that just tt these are the people whom i'm in more regular contact. i'm just glad and appreciative i;m in good company, people who make me feel grounded and remind me of the many good things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home