justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Deja vu

hmmm i was just reading an old blog entry in Dec 2006. almost a year ago. it's funny how our memory fails us...and yet a written account reminds us of what exactly we were feeling and thinking then.

yeah. i've dragged this long time. enough chances were given. maybe to begin with..i was just imagining that he liked me. sigh oh well. it's time to put an end to this.

the blog entry:
"we had what we called a three-weeks break. never saw him, never hear from him, and in a sense, i've also decided not to contact him.

until i saw him walk past me in one of the clubs.

i don't know why, i just messaged him. and he messaged back to ask who was i with and where was i.

and pride took over. i just said i was leaving and gave him a vague answer of whom i was with.

then, of course there was one confrontation meeting. where i questioned him on why he miaed for a period before telling me the truth.

then, there was a few cold/polite sms exchanges.

and the night i told myself i would resolve from contacting him.

the funny thing is....friends and i wanted to go to Place A. but place A was closed, so we headed for another venue. while queueing at that venue, he walked past....and he saw me...i saw him... lingered glance.

and then the exchange of cold/polite sms.

i don't know what to call him. fate? god making me face up to my fears? coincidence? stalking?

guess i'll just let the drama of my life unfold by itself...while i sit back and relax."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home