justagirl's ramblings.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Are we afraid of our own reflection?

this really turned out to be the year of meeting people i haven't seen for a long while.

one of them is my friend S...my jc junior, sec sch junior..whom i haven't talked to since 2000.

our friendship is quite unique... like i just went up and said hi to her at college when i saw her in the familiar blue pinafore uniform which i wore for 10 years of my life.

and yes... our dinner became the "what happened since then" sort of thing.

and one thing she said was true. she wouldn't date guys who have the same ailment as she does.

perhaps in a way i understood that totally.

why slim shady wouldn't want me.....coz in me he saw the plump side of him before he lost weight.

and why i didn't like arrogant guys ...because i saw a little of myself in that.

but am i destined to only attract unstable guys who are never sure of what they want in life?

or do i instill that in many guys i meet.

well... see how things go is the motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home