justagirl's ramblings.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the wonders of friendship

just the other day i was grumbling and feeling lonesome...

as much as it's cheesy, just grateful that i had friends around me to rally around me.........to support me......to rebuke me for being silly.........to gently remind me that it is ok to feel inadequate sometimes.


yeah i've gotten my act together, slowly gaining back my confidence and health through going to the gym more regularly.

it's quite odd to see that suddenly i see my purpose of life through sports.

maybe there's a closet athelete in me waiting to get out. haha. god forbid that to happen given that i've always been the clumsy silly one who take longer time to pick up a sport or even get the posture right.

yupz. the wonders of friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home