justagirl's ramblings.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

just another week without no work

it's been a crazy hectic week.

just amazed at how i survived once again.

then again what's new.

my life is just work, work work, go home, bathe, eat, finish more work before i speak less than 10 sentences to the three family members and then log onto computer...say hi to friend a, b and c...before hitting the sack.

only to wake up at an insane hour to go to work...and the cycle continues

oh well...that's how meaningful life gets i suppose.

and yes....somehow work turns you into a person you're no longer...

i actually overslept and made my bestie wait for me...

sigh

just lucky that she's a sweetie who forgives me besides my terrible attitude at times.

and ....the more i tried to control my spending..i actually bought 3 cheap tops, one pair of shoes and signed up for yoga classes. yes you might be asking what am i thinkig.

i should have some fiscal control!!!

BUT...i have you know that I BOUGHT EVERYTHING AT DISCOUNTED RATE...and the yoga class was a steal..bargained to the last penny..hahaha

ok... once weekend is over...

another round of madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home